Tuesday 17 July 2012

Fuschia Fever! If There's a Cure, I Don't Want It! ( I'm so lamesometimes!)

Oh my, I love lipstick!
I love it's feel, I love it's look. A lipstick can be the biggest mood booster ever invented. Want to feel sexy? Try a glamorous red! Want to look playful? Go for a bubble gum pink! Sophisticated? Choose a rich berry, or rosy shade!
I spent my afternoon at my brother's pool with his ancient pug Charlie, but had a few things to do first. Couldn't wander the streets looking homeless now could I? How to look casual, but still slightly glam?
Why, a fuchsia lip does the trick!!!
My skin was a tad shinier than I would like, seeing as it's 300 degrees out. However my eyebrows and lips rock!(if I say so myself.)
My favourite lip liners are Lancôme Le Crayon Lip Contours. They are retractable, soft, and have an amazing colour payoff! I always fill in the entire lip if I'm wearing a bold lipstick. It wears much better. The shade of this liner is Berry.
The lipstick in this pic is Lancôme Colour Fever lipstick in Fuchsia Fever. It has, sadly been discontinued. However, it has been replaced by a liquid formula called Le Laque Fever in Electric Pink. After applying any bright, or dark lip, a great tip is to dip a Q-tip in translucent powder and run it along the outside of your lips. This is an extra barrier against bleeding.
As far as the hat goes, in the beating hot sun, function must on occasion win over fashion. It's so cute, but I have a freakishly small head so I had to get a kids hat to fit me! Grown-up ones are ginormous!
Keep cool, and keep SPF'd (is that a word?). If anyone has a lip trick to share, I'd be happy to hear it! You can never have too many after all!

Donna Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment