Wednesday 4 July 2012

Counter Intelligence! Estee Lauder (See what I did there? My nod to Jack Bauer)

Hey Peeps!
I've got some Estée Lauder news for you!
I stopped by Sears today, and FINALLY tried the BB cream that was released earlier this year. Oh ma gah! It's so smooth! After one try, the difference was remarkable! The coverage is a bit more than a tinted moisturizer, and the finish is luminous without a sparkle. I have to investigate this little beauty some more!
  My other "get" from the Lauder counter was some of the new Perfectionist CP+R serum. The claim of this serum, is an instantly smooth, fresh, and younger looking skin, with a significant reduction in wrinkles in a month. I've got a weeks worth so, I'll update as I go!
I'll let you know how the face feels tomorrow! Let me know if you've tried the serums from Estée Lauder and what you think!

Donna Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment