Friday 6 July 2012

Lippy Lust, and My Serum Update!

Holy Moly it's hot!
Just had to get that out of my system!
So, how's everybody? Hope we're all good!
I'm in love with a few things.
First, I have to share my love for the gloss-balm trend! Lip balm is my heroin. I have extremely dry lips, so if I can marry hydration with some sheer colour, then hook a sister up!
So far, I've tried the Body Shop, and Tokidoki's versions. They both feel great on, and leave a nice sheen on the lips. The Body Shop "Born Lippy" balms smell DELISH! The Tokidoki' balm smells more like a plain old lipstick. Both taste fine, which is good if you're a lipstick eater like myself!
The price-point on both is fantastic! My only complaint is the lack of sunscreen.  Make sure to layer if you're going to be out to play!
Secondly, I need to update you on the Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Serum! Velvet-licious! That is the best way to describe the feel of my skin immediately after this baby went on. I did feel better hydrated with this. It's going to be interesting to see how this progresses!
Now I have a surprise for you!!! From July 19th to the 21st, go to Sears and get your own sample from Estée Lauder, while supplies last. Get to Fairview Mall and see Mara if you live in Kitchener Ontario. (She's so cute!)
Keep an eye out for the rest of my serum story as it unfolds, and you best believe I'm going to be trying out some more balms for you! I think L'oreal may be my next adventure! Until then Lovelies, keep cool!

Donna Xoxo
Born Lippy Pomegranete
The Body Shop
Donutella
Tokidoki
Born Lippy Lychee Shimmer
The Body Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment