Thursday 2 August 2012

My Wedding Face!

Good Morning Boys and Girls!
Hope everyone's having a good week so far!
I have made some spectacular headway with my wedding plans! We still have no idea what the menu is going to be, and we don't have invitations, (even though it's like, nine weeks away) but I have decided on my wedding make-up! Yay Donna!
I knew from the start that I wanted a very distinct look, very 1950's screen siren. I did however, play with a smokey eye. I like it on me, but I'm a raging lipstick whore, so a red lip felt right!
I'm not a "natural" bridal-look kind of girl. I'm going to contour and hilight like a drag queen!
There's a few particular things that are needed for this look. A great liquid liner, defined brows, dimension in the cheeks, and of course, a fab lippy!
I almost have my products narrowed down, so I'll post a how-to once I pick all of them!
I'm still on the hunt for a lip primer, so if anyone knows of one that works I'd love to hear it!
Do you like?

Donna Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment