Friday 26 April 2013

Style Love: Who's a Pretty Girl

Hey Kids!
Did I mention that I moved from my hometown last month? I'm still figuring everything out in Aurora, slowly getting my bearings! One thing that did make me wet myself with excitement however is the two, count'em, TWO, Targets near me!
This place has piqued my curiosity for several reasons.
First, the Colabs!
They have partnered with some amazing names. The collaboration with Missoni last year was beyond fun.
Second, Sonia Kashuk.
She's an incredible artist, so I have been dying to get my paws on her products! I imagined artist quality with real-people prices. I've picked up a couple of brushes and trust, they are the ish!!! (I'm going to have to try my hand at a tutorial to show off these babies!)
Third, the prices.
In the states, this store is dirt cheap. Minimum wage there is also $6.00 or something ridiculous. I'm a realist and expecting the prices to be higher here. They are still great though, relatively speaking.
I now have a new reason to be in love with Target!
Only the cutest purse. Ever. No, really. How can you not fall terribly in love with a minty green tote? It has the most buttery, soft texture and the colour is girly, but not sickly-sweet. The burnished gold buckles make sure that the tote has a bit of edge, which gives it great balance.
This bag is also amazingly light, with loads of room. I went out of town last week and fit my book and a water bottle in there along with the rest of my goodies. I believe this retails about $35.00, which is great for a faux leather bag like this! I got it as a gift, (lucky girl that I am) but I have been eyeing it up since I first walked into Target!
This Green Lovely is a pretty girl indeed!
Any Target fans out there? Tell us about your faves!

Donna Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment