Friday 12 July 2013

Costa Blanca, Where Have You Been All My Life?

I don't l know about you Peeps, but I get pretty frustrated when I go shopping. 
Like, I need a drink afterwards because I hate my ass kind of frustrated!
With my age and lifestyle, I want to look like I'm put together without trying too hard. It's a beyotch to find clothing that's stylish, but not overly trendy, with a good price that fits well. 
I'm pretty particular about which stores I choose. I used to look in Costa Blanca when it first opened and got some cute things, but the last few years I've been less than impressed with the product and the prices. Cute if you're eleventeen and 100 pounds. Don't know 'bout you, but those days are ovah!!!
I went into the Costa Blanca in the Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket on a whim, and I was so surprised!  The clothing selection was really diverse, and there was a great range of sizes. They had everything nessecary for an amazing summer wardrobe!  
I spoke to Jessica, the assistant manager, and she mentioned that there is a new buyer in the company which is why the selection has improved and the prices are so great!  

I picked up this snake print tank for $6.99 and I found the necklace below for $2.99. Couldn't believe the fit or the prices!  The staff were quite knowledgeable, and really friendly too!  I was cashed out by Daisy, who was just as cute as her name would suggest!
Costs Blanca is also increasing their presance in social media. They have a super-stylish Instagram (which is running a contest right now!) along with twitter and facebook. The website is worth checking out too, even if its just for the lookbook. 
Have you guys been in Costa Blanca lately?  Love it too?  I want to hear all about it!

Donna  Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment